* Master techniques of flute playing, including tone production, breath control, vibrato, dynamic control, correct fingerings (regular, alternate, and trill), articulation styles and corrective measures.
* Learn and appreciate flute repertoire from all periods of music.
* Recognize and Understanding of performance practice styles.
* Know how to care for the instrument and identify problems that hinder good playing.
This course is for Beginner Students. So anyone who wants to learn from the basics can join the course.
* Flute recommendation
* Blowing techniques
* Holding Posture
* Finger placement
* Upper octave notes
* Lower octave notes
* Difference - Tips - Techniques- Practice
* Why Octaves
* Why Sa Re Ga Ma
* Saptak Detailing
* Three basic alankaar
* Pyramid Alankaar
6 days ago